Voice and broadband data communications for any ride, whether you are off-roading through the desert, driving down cobblestone streets, or cruising on the highway, EXPLORER 527 ensures that you are connected to the rest of the wolrd via broadband by way of a tracking antenna mounted on the roof of your car.
The Explorer 527 gives you access to:
Video conferencing and streaming
Corporate servers via VPN
Setting up your Explorer 527 is quick and easy. The system automatically finds the BGAN network after power-on. Just plug in a phone fax or laptop - and you are online.
Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
High-speed data transfer up to 464 kbps
Seamless global coverage
Support for streaming IP at 32, 64, 128 kbps
Standard LAN, USB, Bluetooth and phone/fax interfaces
Easy system setup and operation
Lightweight, splash and dust proof design
Robust, reliable and durable design
Thrane & Thrane Explorer 527 Vehicular Inmarsat BGAN Terminal includes the following:
• Rackmount transceiver: 19" W, 1U H, 12" D; 7lbs.
• Auto-tracking antenna: 20 x 5 inches; 8lbs.
• HSD to 464 kbps, Streaming IP at 32, 64, 128kbps
• Ethernet data interface
• USB maintenance port
• Phone/Fax RJ-11 Interfaces (one front, one rear)
• DC input, 10 - 32V
• 6’ LAN Cable
• Getting Started Quick Guide
• CD-Rom with Manual
• CD-Rom with Inmarsat’s Launch Pad
• will require free upgrade late 2007
Thrane Explorer 527 data sheet