Global Communications Solutions (GCS)
Cheetah™ Auto-acquire FlyAway VSAT
Whether the need is Satellite News Gathering/Broadcast, Disaster response communications, Executive travel or Military communications, the Cheetah™ auto-acquire flyaway VSAT system provides secure high-speed data communications for Internet/VPN connectivity, live videoconferencing, surveillance or reconnaissance.
- Complete system packs into two airline carry-on or checkable cases.
- Embedded iDirect™ iConnex™ e800 Evolution modem and 25W wideband BUC/SSPA.
- Rugged design for outdoor use in harsh environmental conditions.
- Field connectivity over CAT-5 cable eliminates heavy IFL cables.
- Segmented carbon-fiber reflector.
- One button auto-acquisition solution based on proven motorized Roto-Lok™ cable drive for reliable positioning and algorithms with the latest iDirect™ SNR tuning.
- Includes automatic polarization adjustment that rotates the reflector to align the major axis with the orbital arc for optimum field performance.
- Internal power conditioning allowing the Cheetah™ to be powered from a vehicle.
- ViewSAT™ terminal control software provides monitor and control of the terminal through use of an intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Now available in 40W option.
For more information or pricing, please contact a GCS Sales Representative at (888)SAT-1USA (728-1872) US-toll-free or +1(585)742-9100 (international).
CheetahTM Spec Sheet